The Small Business Development Center at Florida Gulf Coast University will host a series of workshops and seminars for small business owners in September.
* Mobile Marketing today, Sept. 12, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Crexent Business Centers, 27499 Riverview Center Blvd., Bonita Springs. Cost is $25.
* Constant Contact: Marketing Made Easy! Thursday, Sept. 13, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., at the FGCU Renaissance Academy, 1010 5th Ave., S., Naples. Cost is $20.
* How to Start Your Business Friday, Sept. 14, 9 a.m. to noon, at the Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce Office, 2702 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte. No cost.
* Improving Customer Service Skills: Strategies for Success! Thursday, Sept. 20, 2-4 p.m., at the Clewiston Inn, 108 Royal Palm Ave., Clewiston. No cost.
n QuickBooks Advanced Friday, Sept. 21 and 28, 4-7 p.m., at the Naples Renaissance Center, 1010 Fifth Ave S., Naples. Cost is $99, includes continental breakfast.
* Understanding Financial Statements Monday, Sept. 24, 2-4:30 p.m., at the Downtown Fort Myers Library, 2050 Central Ave., Fort Myers. No Cost.
n Cape Coral New Business Chat Wednesday, Sept. 26, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Cape Coral City Hall- EDO Office, 1015 Cultural Parkway, Cape Coral. No cost.
n Green Cleaning Expo - Thursday, Sept. 27 and Friday, Sept. 28, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Holiday Inn located in Gulf Coast Town Center, 9931 Interstate Commerce Drive, Fort Myers. No cost.
* Are You a Not-For-Profit on Sanibel Island? 5 Week Not-For-Profit Series - Series begins Sept. 28, and is held every Friday through Oct. 26, 8-10:30 a.m., at the Sanibel Community House, 2173 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel. Cost is $49 for 5-week series and includes continental breakfast.
* 7th Annual Business & Breakfast Saturday, Sept. 29, 9 a.m. to noon, at the Southwest Florida Enterprise Center, 3903 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Fort Myers. No cost.
To make a reservation for any SBDC workshops visit www.sbdcseminars.org or call the main office at (239)745-3700. Contact the SBDC office if you are unable to attend.
For more information, contact Dan Regelski, executive director for FGCUSmall Business Development Center, at (239) 745-3705.