Cape Coral Yacht Club Community Pool
- Zumba classes for ages 16 and older, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Cost $5 per class, first class is free.
- Arthritis and Fibromyalgia exercise, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, continual, from noon to 1 p.m. Cost $1 per class
- Deep water aerobics Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 to10 a.m. $3.50 per class
- Shallow water aerobics is offered to the public on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 5:30-6:30 p.m. The class is $5. per class, pay as you come.
Zumba (ages 16 and older) Tuesday, Thursday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Cost $5 per class. No registration required..
Registration is required on all programs. Cape Coral Yacht Club is located on Driftwood Parkway. For more information and to register, call 542-3903.
Senior center fitness classes
The annual senior center membership fee is $18 for resident/$30 non-resident and includes membership to both Lake Kennedy and Tony Rotino Senior Centers.
Lake Kennedy Senior Center is at 400 Santa Barbara Blvd.
Zumba fitness party is infusing part fun into fitness by launching Zumba classes. Fun and music are the two special motivational ingredients. Utilizing the natural beat, tempo, and music transitions, the Zumba dances seamlessly flow from one toning, straightening, or cardio move into the next.
Classes will be held on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays at 9 a.m. with instructor Linda Koogler.
- Total fitness resumes in the fall
- Yoga with instructor Eileen Coppola, Mondays and Thursdays, 2:30-3:30 p.m. Cost $5 per person members and $10 per person non-members
- Zumba now five days a week. Beginners , with Linda Koegler, Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 a.m. and Fridays at 9 a.m.
- Intermediate Zumba with Mercy Graeter, Mondays, Wednesdays 9 a.m. and Fridays 2:30 p.m.
Cost $5 members, $9 non-members.
- Methods of relaxation and stretch With Eileen Coppolla Tuesdays, at 4:30 p.m., designed for the entire family. Adults (18 and over) $5 member, $10 non-member, children (6-17) $3, children 6 and under are free.
The complete workout with Marlene Tuesday and Thursday at 6 p.m. Cost $40 per month (eightsessions) member;$72 per month (eight sessions) non-member
For more information call 574-0575.
Tony Rotino Senior Center is at 5817 Driftwood Parkway. For more information call 574-0807.
- Seniorcise with Monica Jipson Monday, Wednesday Friday, 9:30-10:30 a.m. (on-going) $3.50 member/$5.50 non-member
- Slimnastics with Sharon Swanson, Tuesdays, Thursdays, 8:30-9:30 a.m. Cost $50 yearly or $35, six months. (One must be a member to attend this class).Instructor Sharon Swanson R.N.
- Ta Chi/on-going for osteoporosis Monday and Friday, 11-noon. One day a week, $28/member, $36/non-member (four classes)
Two days a week $56/member and $72/non-member (eight classes)
For more information call 574-0807.
Rotary Park Environment Center
Rotary Park Environment Center located at 5505 Rose Garden Road. Registration is required. For more information call 239-549-4606.
- Easy Yoga Flow meets Monday and Thursday from 10:30.-11:30 a.m. Cost: Eight classes $48 resident; $53 non-resident; Seven classes, $42 resident; $48 non-resident
- Val Dalton's yoga classes: Monday power yoga from 5:30-6:45 p.m. . (can join anytime while classes in session) Cost $33 for Cape resident. $35 non-resident
- Thursday yoga and piilates, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Next session Nov. 6-Jan. 15.
nWalk, talk and tone meets Monday and Thursday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. (eight dates) Cost $32 Cape resident, $35 non-resident.