Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Staff Contacts | Home RSS

Best wishes to new council

November 7, 2013

To the editor: The voters have spoken and they said no more negative drama for the Cape....

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest




Nov-08-13 2:03 PM

this is great because now all we have to blame is city employees and the unions

2 Agrees | 6 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Nov-08-13 7:29 PM


The simple fact of the matter is that most NORMAL people post under pseudonyms is that the nuts on your side would likely do harm to those that disagree.

You are from NOITH JOISEY...surely you understand the thugocracy up there!

6 Agrees | 4 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Nov-08-13 9:16 PM

Love you too Lynn. Thanks for the certification. Would have hated to run around without it. You are the Queen of Nasty. Couldn't hold a candle to that.

6 Agrees | 3 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Nov-08-13 10:30 PM

Lynn... Geeeeez... Here I was thinking you may want to use this past election to make a fresh start full of peace, love, and harmony. My gawd.... Go easy on Loli...

"Can't we all just get along" ~Rodney King

5 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Nov-09-13 11:36 AM

@LynnRosko: Bwahahahahahaha! Go sulk with your RAG buddies, YOU deserve it! You earned it! BWAHAHAHA!

4 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Nov-09-13 7:51 PM

Mr. Kenney, less than one in five voters voted - the "people" did not vote. I spoke to a Cape Coral resident a few evenings ago who didn't even know there was an election on Tuesday! Until people in Cape Coral care enough to vote, we're going to be stuck with the same old, same old - 17 percent making the decisions for the other 83 percent. Shameful.

2 Agrees | 4 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Nov-10-13 7:53 AM

Julie, I couldn't agree with you more which is why I think we really need to push for even year elections. With that being said, I do find it ironic how, when those we support win an election with low turn out, "the people voted". But when our candidate doesn't win, we blame it on low turnout.

3 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Nov-10-13 9:50 PM

"this is great because now all we have to blame is city employees and the unions." So, I guess my question would be....Who did you blame before this election? See, some things never change.

1 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Nov-15-13 7:30 PM

Julie... 17% did turn out and vote... That is a pretty good sample of how the election would have turned out if a greater percentage had turned out.

0 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 9 of 9 comments

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.


I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web