Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Staff Contacts | Home RSS
 
 
 

Woman dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

Victim and husband found unconscious in their home last week

September 27, 2011

A Cape Coral man remained hospitalized Tuesday after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning last week along with his wife, who died days later. Gregorio, 78, and Saydee Perez, 76, both of 837 S.W....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

No comments posted for this article.
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web